If hesitation is our greatest enemy, what should be our plan of action?
- Don’t wait until you receive love to give it: love is a life habit.
- Don’t wait until you’re lonely to think of your friends. When you’re lonely your friends are your greatest encouragement and help. Before 介文 wondered why we should use Facebook. But she realized that since everyone is busy, Facebook lets you encourage someone without encroaching on each others’ time.
- (I forgot this one…)
- Don’t wait until you fail to realize the truth of other people’s advice.
- Don’t wait until you’re sick to realize the value of life.
- Don’t wait until divorce to realize the value of marriage.
- Don’t wait until people praise you to believe in yourself. Believing in yourself is integral to success. You only have one life to live; make the most of it.
- Don’t wait until other people point out your faults to realize or change them yourself.
- Don’t wait until you are asked before you help others.
- Don’t wait until you have to leave this earth to realize that you should love and enjoy love.
Modern life lacks money, time, relationships.Yet these components of life, especially the last two, are the most precious. The ten points seek to demonstrate that loving life will allow you to find life’s purpose and meaning.
So find a way to make your life interesting, rich, and fulfilling while you have it. Attend a concert, care for your family and friends, and, more importantly, come to know the God who blessed you with this beautiful life.